Information Collection and Use
- Personal Information: We collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. This information may include your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Log Data: We automatically collect information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, the pages you view, the time and date of your visit, and other information.
Use of Information
- To provide you with the services you have requested, such as fulfilling an order or answering a customer service inquiry.
- To improve the Site, including troubleshooting and analyzing usage trends.
- To communicate with you, such as by sending you marketing messages or notifications about updates to the Site.
Disclosure of Information
- We do not share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested.
- We may disclose your information to third-party service providers who assist us with our business operations, such as processing payments or providing customer service.
- We may also disclose your information as required by law, such as in response to a court order or subpoena.
- We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.